Thursday, December 8, 2016

Week 2

I still have not heard back from the Wildlife Biologist here, which is kind of depressing. I have a close family friend that lives on the other side of the state who is a Wildlife Biologist. I think I am going to get in contact with him and see if he can possibly send me pictures and videos from a day out of the job that I could present to the class. I am also going to try and get in contact with the Biologist here one more time as well.  

Hopefully by this time next week, I will have much more progress than I do now. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey T! I like how hard you are trying to figure this out. It sounds like you have a plan and I'm sure it will all work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that the Biologist hasn't got back to you yet! That's a super huge bummer! I hope it all works out for you though. I'm sure you'll figure out something though! Good luck, can't wait to see what you've found in following weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might think about other places there might be wildlife biologists around southeastern Montana, too.

    ReplyDelete